Selamat siang sobat wordpress. Postingan kali ini saya akan Share tugas dari Dosen saya yaitu membahas tentang PC impian.
NAMA : WIDI SURYA TANOTO
KELAS : 11 TK 1
NIM : 11020035
dan Selaku Dosen
Dosen: Nanang Kurnia Wahab
Mata Kuliah: TEKNIK PERAKITAN & PERAWATAN KOMPUTER
Sebelum merakit PC kita harus memilih komponen-komponen PC sebagai berikut :
Display size: 60 cm (23.6?) Wide, 16:9 Full HD, 521×293 mm
Panel Technology: TN (Twisted Nematic)
Resolution: 1920×1080 @ 120Hz
Pixel pitch: 0.2715 mm
PPI (pixels per inch): 92
Horizontal Frequency: D-Sub&HDMI 30-83KHz, DVI 30-140KHz
Vertical Frequency: D-Sub&HDMI 56-75Hz, DVI 56-120Hz
Contrast ratio: 80000:1 (Dynamic)
Brightness: 300 cd/m2
Response time: 2 ms
Colours: 16.7M (6 bit + HiFRC)
NTSC Colour gamut coverage: 72%
Internal speakers: N/A
Viewing angle CR 5:1: 176°/176°
Viewing angle CR 10:1: 170°/160°
Harga: Rp 4.050.000,00
Hard disk drive western digital
A single drive is more cost-effective than a RAID setup, and a striped RAID array won’t offer a perceptible performance increase for the typical user. Of course, a redundant array is appealing for data protection, but it wouldn’t easily fit within our $1,300 price ceiling.
Once again, we went with the same Western Digital 640GB with 32MB of cache that we have chosen for months in this price range. At $75, this drive is a great choice with good speed and a good amount of space. Rp 700.052,5
Intel Core i7 950 3.06GHz Socket 1366
GIGABYTE GA-X58-USB3 Motherboard
GIGABYTE has a long standing reputation in the enthusiast community as a top tier manufacturer. While GIGABYTE is among the top enthusiast motherboards, not all of their boards are aimed at the folk’s that are budget-less. Today we are fortunate enough to have one of GIGABYTE’s budget minded socket 1366 motherboards in hand to put through the paces. The GIGABYTE GA-X58-USB3 is a low cost, budget friendly motherboard based on the Intel X58 chipset. At the time of writing the GIGABYTE GA-X58-USB3 is the fourth least expensive socket 1366 motherboard at Newegg.com coming in at only Rp 1.651.500
While the GIGABYTE GA-X58-USB3 is aimed at the budget minded consumer. There isn’t many features that GIGABYTE decided to leave off. Those that they did leave off, are perhaps past their prime or haven’t yet become a main stream staple in the computer industry. That’s not to say the the GIGABYTE GA-X58-USB3 is lacking in features, because that is far from accurate. Features such as the GIGABYTE ON/OFF Charge that allow you to charge mobile devices even while the computer is shutdown, is just one of the many features that I like about the GIGABYTE GA-X58-USB3. Other features like Cloud OC, Hotkey OC, and software like Easy Tune 6 are just a few of the features that the GIGABYTE GA-X58-USB3 can lay claim to.
GIGABYTE GA-X58-USB3 Motherboard Key Features
- Get Ready to Unleash the Power of 32nm 6 Core CPUs
- GIGABYTE’s entire line of X58-based motherboards are ready to support the new generation of Intel 32nm 6-core processors, delivering the very best platform for multitasking, multimedia and high performance gaming.
- Intel Core i7 Processor and X58 Chipset support
- The GA-The GA-X58-USB3 was designed specifically to take advantage of the raw power of the next generation Intel Core i7 processors and the Intel X58 Express chipset, whose new evolution in computing architecture is able to deliver an amazing performance break through from past processor generations. Replacing the Front Side Bus is the new Quick Path Interconnect, or QPI, whose 25.6 GB/sec transfer rates (double the bandwidth of the 1600MHz FSB) eliminates the communication bottleneck between the processor and chipset.
- USB 3.0 Support
- The GIGABYTE motherboards support the latest generation SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology made possible through an onboard NEC uPD720200 host controller. With superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, users are able to experience an almost a 10x improvement over USB 2.0. Additionally, backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 assures users of long term use of their legacy USB 2.0 devices. The onboard NEC SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology also provides new power management features that include increased maximum bus power and device current draw to better accommodate power-hungry devices.
- Ultra Durable 3
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 design, featuring 2 ounces of copper for both the Power and Ground layers which dramatically lowers system temperature by delivering a more efficient spreading of heat from critical areas of the motherboard such as the CPU power zone throughout the entire PCB. GIGABYTE’s Ultra Durable 3 also lowers the PCB impedance by 50%, which helps to reduce electrical waste and further lowers component temperatures. A 2oz Copper layer design also provides improved signal quality and lower EMI (Electromagnetic Interference), providing better system stability and allowing for greater margins for overclocking.
- GIGABYTE has completely redesigned EasyTune6 from the ground up to make it easier than ever to manage and monitor your hardware resources as well as tweak your system settings in order to achieve maximum system performance. Whether you are an overclocking enthusiast, or a computer novice, EasyTune6 provides the tools you need to quickly and effortlessly fine tune your system.
- Hardware OverVoltage Control IC – Enabling Extreme Overclocking
- GIGABYTE Hardware Overvoltage Control ICs featuring more voltage control options than before for the CPU North Bridge and memory. The overvoltage controllers also provide hardware linear real-time voltage control, which means there is no delay compared to the GPIO controller in past implementations. In addition, GIGABYTE’s Hardware Overvoltage Controller ICs also allow for much finer voltage control, allowing power users to adjust voltage in as little increments as 20mV for better overclocking performance.
GIGABYTE GA-X58-USB3 Motherboard Specifications
|LAN||1 x Realtek RTL8111E chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for ATI CrossFireX/NVIDIA SLI technology Technology (The PCIEX16_1 and PCIEX16_2 slots only.)|
|Storage Interface||South Bridge:
|USB||Integrated in the South Bridge:
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm|
Now that we know the key features and specifications of the GIGABYTE GA-X58-USB3 motherboard we can start peeking our head in further and see exactly what we are getting. On the next page we will take a look at the retail packaging and bundle of the GIGABYTE GA-X58-USB3, followed by the board itself, after that we will throw some parts at the GIGABYTE GA-X58-USB3 and then stick our heads into the system BIOS before we get into the good stuff, the benchmarking!
Corsair 6 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
With the introduction of the Intel i7 Nehalemfamily of processors and the various X58 based motherboards that support it, its time to bid a fond farewell to both dual channel memory in general and DDR2 in specific. The entire i7 processor line and their X58 counterparts only support DDR3 and now triple channel is the name of the game. To make things even more interesting Intel has thrown a new internally integrated memory controller into the mix that finally brings the performance of DDR3 to a level we have been expecting to experience since it was first introduced. So are we talking some new and esoteric DDR3 version necessary to integrate with all of this new technology? Not at all, in essence it’s the same DDR3 that’s currently on the market with a modified SPD to lower the VDIMM requirement to 1.65 Volts which brings it more in line with both the Intel specification and the original JEDEC standard. The only other substantial difference is the DDR3 designed for the i7 based systems is sold in kits of three instead of two to facilitate the triple channel requirement.
We plan to speak much more in detail later in the review concerning the internal integrated memory controller that Intel has introduced with their Nehalembased i7 family of processors. For now suffice it to say that many consumer enthusiasts feel that this controller is several years late in its inception and follows a trend set by their competitor AMD several years ago. Whatever the rationale was for Intel’s delay in this component’s introduction there’s no doubt that we are finally seeing memory bandwidth figures that make DDR3 much more appealing to those consumers that utilize applications that perform best with high memory throughput.
Today, we at Benchmark Reviews will be presenting our findings for the Corsair TR3X6G1600C8D memory kit which is a 6144 MB kit of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs based upon Corsair’s high performance Dominator family of memory. This kit has been verified to operate at 1600MHz at latencies of 8-8-8-24 at 1.65V VDIMM. These statistics put the TR3X6G1600C8D in the mid-range of DDR3 performance statistically, but as we’re all aware a number of memory modules on the market can solidly produce much higher performance figures than their ratings might allude. We plan to use a variety of tests both at stock and overclocked performance speeds to give our readers a solid overview of just what this kit has to offer.
VGA ATI RADEON HD 5870
Harga : Rp. 2.100.000
|ATI Dual-Slot Cooler|
|4.8Gbps /// MHz|
|PCI Express x16 (PCI Express 2.0)|
|27.94 cm X 12 cm X 4 cm cm (HxWxD)|
|34.8 X 15.25 X 9.45 (HxWxD) cm (HxWxD)|
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Core Features for the TX750 Include:
- Guaranteed rated specs delivered at 50º C
- 80%+ energy efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% load condition for less heat generation and lower energy bill
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components
- Supports the latest ATX12B v2.2 and EPS12V 2.91 and is backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.01 systems
- High quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromisable performance and reliablity
- Powerful +5Vsb rail with 3A rating
- Compatibility guaranteed with dual GPU configurations
- Auto switching circuitry provide universal AC input 90-264V
- Over Current /Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- Dimensions: 5.9”(W) x 3.4”(H) x 6.25”(L), or 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 160mm (L)
- MTBF: 100,000 hours. This thing is going to last for a long freaking time.
- ATX 24 Pin & 20 Pin Compatible (x1)
- EPS/ATX12V 8-4 Pin (x1)
- PCI-E 6 Pin & 8 Pin compatible (x4)
- SATA (x8)
- 4 Pin peripheral (x8)
- Floppy (x2)
Harga : Rp. 1.234.567
harga tidak pasti
Kira2 Total Harga Keseluruhan nya berapa ya.?
Apakah diantara teman semua ada yang tau..?
Anggaran Total Keseluruhannya Rp.15 Jt-an
Sekian Postingan sore ini, semoga tugas saya bisa diterima dan bermanfaat buat teman pengunjung.